ST. BERNADETTE EARLY CHILDHOOD CONNECTIONS
St. Bernadette Early Childhood Connections strives to meet the needs of our children of our diverse community. We welcome all children. Our positive Christian learning environment recognizes the uniqueness of each child as we work with parents to prepare their child for success.
St. Bernadette Early Childhood Connections offers classes with no discrimination with regard to race, color or creed. It is our goal at St. Bernadette to provide an environment where each child feels loved not because of what they can do or what they look like but because of whom they are - a creation in the image of God.
3 year olds and 4 year olds - Pre K
We respect and support parents in the education of their young children by:
- providing varied experiences under the leadership of experienced teachers encouraging creative thought and creative play
- keeping in mind the importance of developing and reinforcing positive self esteem
- striving to provide a Christian environment of love and understanding for all students
We offer a safe and enjoyable setting filled with learning opportunities during a child's important growing years.
The Pre K children participate in large group activity, small group activity, and one on one teacher interaction. Activities and lessons foster confidence, independence, and stimulate curiosity and a love for learning. The Preschool Curriculum includes:
- Reading and Math Readiness
- Language Development: listening and speaking
- Cognitive/Thinking Skills
- Creative Dramatics
- Motor Development (PE)
- Social Studies/Science
- Author of The Month
- Community Service Projects
- Thematic Units
- Social and Emotional Development
- Self Concept
Popular school activities include: Halloween Carnival, Thanksgiving Feast, Christmas Blessings Program, Winter Wonderland, Rodeo Roundup, Pet Day, and Water Day. Parent Teacher Conferences are scheduled once a year. Teachers are available for a conference throughout the year.
Hearing and Speech Screenings, Vision Screenings, School individual pictures (fall), Classroom group pictures (spring), and Book Clubs are offered at reasonable rates.
OPEN REGISTRATION for 2017-2018
Pre-Registration for the 2017-2018 school year begins on Thursday, Janaury 26, 2017 with registration packets available from your classroom teacher for all students and their siblings. Please return the registration forms (one per child) with the correct registration and supply fees by Monday, Feb. 6th. Please turn in all registrations to your teacher or myself in the school hallway office. Parish Registration is on Wednesday, Feb 8 and Community Registration begins on Thurs, Feb 9.
3 & 4 year olds - PRE K Tuition Rates and Days of Attendance
- 3 year old - Pre K - 9:00-1:00 (4 hours)
- (must be 3 by Sept 1, 2017)
(MUST be potty trained and use bathroom independently)
- 10 to 1 teacher
- Tues and Thurs classes
- Mon Wed Fri classes
- Tues Wed Thurs class
- Mon Tues Wed Thurs class
- 4 year old - Pre K - 9:00-1:00 (4 hours)
- (Must be 4 or 5 by Sept 1, 2017)
- 12 to 1 teacher
- Tues and Thurs class
- Mon Wed Fri class
- Tues Wed Thurs class
- Mon Tues Wed Thurs classes
- Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri class
Non-Refundable Registration fee: $80.00
And Non-Refundable Supply/Craft Fee: $55.00 (Total Due at Registration = $135.00 )
TTh = $185.00/ month for 9 months
MWF - $250.00 per month for 9 months
TWTh - $275.00 per month for 9 months
4 days a week - $330.00 per month for 9 months
5 days a week - $365.00 per month for 9 months
Tuition - 10% discount off of total tuition amount of all children in same family
Non-Refundable Registration fees - First child = $80.00
Second child in family = $55.00 each
All other children in family $30.00 each
Breakfast Bunch drop off at 8:00am for 3 and 4 year olds = $8.50 a day
Afternoon M.A.G.I.C. until 2:00 pm for 3 and 4 year olds = $6.00 a day
Afternoon M.A.G.I.C. until 3:00 pm for 3 and 4 year olds = $9.00 a day
Stop by for a visit or for more registration information!
- Click below for blank forms which need to be completed for any new and returning students
- 2 page Questionnaire
- 2017-2018 Parent Handbook
- Student Health Record
- Allergy Emergency Plan * All child diagnosed with an allergy need to provide, by the first day of school, the Emergency Allergy Care Plan completed with doctor and parent signatures.
Click here for the September 11, 2017 newsletter
Registration forms are only available in the office.
St. Bernadette Early Childhood Connections Director
(281) 486-0337 ext. 114
St. Bernadette Early Childhood Connections Bookkeeper/Assistant
(281)486-0337 ext. 222
"United by Christ, the St. Bernadette Faith Formation Team, welcomes, insipires, teaches, and supports everyone in their lifelong journey of faith." Faith Formation Team Vision